Registered Dental Hygienist, DEC 2021. Advanced Dental Group. Kelowna $45-$47/hr
We are growing and are currently looking for a full-time hygienist to join our team at our beautiful office located in the James Centre Building.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐞’𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫:
• Attention to detail
• Friendly and reliable
• Good communication skills
• Enjoyment in providing patient care
• Motivated to grow into new positions or take on new responsibilities
• Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
• Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
• Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth
• Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counselling)
• Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
- Competitive wage
- Signing bonus
- Extended health package
- Continuing education allowance
- Dental Package
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
• New grads welcome
If you are looking to relocate or move to the Okanagan and are interested in joining a great team of dedicated health care professionals please contact us using the form below.
The Advance Dental Group is always looking for highly motivated, energetic and talented Dentists, Hygienist’s, Certified Dental Assistant’s and Reception staff to add to our team.